Senior Designers are conceptual powerhouses driven to create work that is memorable, compelling, and effective.
Who we’re looking for:
- A strong creative thinker who can connect the dots between strategy and concept and meticulous design, keeping an eye on the big picture while making sure every detail is accounted for.
- Someone who is comfortable working across print, digital, motion, and environmental design—but has no problem admitting what they don’t know (as long as they’re willing to learn it).
- Someone who is dedicated to delivering design that is as functional as it is beautiful.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with creative leadership and other team members on the approach, development, production, and implementation of projects.
- Interact with clients to sell your work fluently and compellingly
- Be accountable for your work and schedule, consistently delivering against deadlines and managing your own time
- Be an active member of all parts of a project, from kickoff through final delivery, with a sense of responsibility for seeing the details through.
- Mentor junior team members, while contributing to the collective knowledge of the creative group and company as a whole.
What you possess:
- A proven track record of owning design work from concept through execution.
- A strong aesthetic backed up by a portfolio of work showing a distinct and unique perspective, smart thinking, and measurable results.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance upon date of hire
- 401(k) with an employer match
- 20 days of PTO, and a week off between Christmas and New Years
- Flex hours
- Dog-friendly office
- Steady supply of M&M’s