We’re looking for a super-smart professional to join our project management team. Interested?
The mission of Project Management at Ologie is to oversee and ensure the effective completion of client projects and Initiatives. This includes experience initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling brand and digital projects from start to completion in an agency environment.
The Senior Project Manager manages operations for clients while assisting in process improvement and aiding in-group collaboration.
On a daily basis you will:
- Supervise, and coordinate day-to day work on all assigned clients and projects.
- Work with Associate Director, Project Management on developing and continuously improving internal procedures in order to meet account and client needs.
- Facilitate communication within the client teams
- Assist supervised project managers in managing projects and key due dates, while providing hands on management when needed and to key agency accounts
- Assist in human resource function within department, including screening of new hires, as well as supervising and training new employees.
Key responsibilities to conduct or manage as directed:
- Leads project scoping
- Identifies assets, resources, and timing needed to execute a project.
- Manage digital solutions across channels, including site redesigns, cross platform solutions, e-mail marketing in conjunction with brand work.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Compiles or acquires all necessary production and technical specifications for the project.
- Works with Resource Management to create production schedules.
- Opens jobs and populates software system with necessary project information.
- Manages day‐to‐day operational aspects of the project.
- Coordinates and collaborates with the Account Manager, and client, on client needs and deliverables.
- Spearheads the production of client presentations.
- Constantly communicates relevant project information to project team.
- Conveys project changes and updates to appropriate team members.
- Proactively guides projects through the internal agency system.
- Sets up and runs all necessary key meetings related to the project.
- Facilitates team and client meetings to review work.
- Regularly updates the status of projects in the agency software system.
- Holds regular work progress meetings with the project team.
- Reviews deliverables for completeness and accuracy before presenting to client.
- Ensures documents and digital assets are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Manages routing and approval process.
- Collaborates as necessary with partner agencies and communications providers.
- Identifies and manages project dependencies.
- Assures project legal documents (photo releases, property releases, etc.) are completed and signed.
- Oversees quality assurance, testing, and compliance.
- Coordinates with production to ensure accuracy of versioning process and procedures.
- Manages contingency planning, assesses and manages impact of changes in scope or timing.
- Documents all client changes and requests.
- Works with production in negotiations with outside vendors on rights management, licensing, etc.
- Prepares cost and duration estimates which includes revenue projection breakdowns
- Manages project budgets and project profitability.
- Monitors scope creep and re‐scopes projects if necessary.
- Leverages technology tools to enhance project management.
- Organizes and catalogues all major assets at the end of a project.
- Continually provides insights and recommendations on process improvements.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Acute decision‐making and critical thinking skills for identifying problems and recommending solutions
- The ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks concurrently
- The ability to present information visually, verbally, or in writing, to a variety of audiences
- A keen creativity, curiosity, and sense of humor
- A solid understanding of design, usability, brand strategy, and business and marketing functions
- A proven ability to collaborate with cross‐functional teams
- A track record of success in developing large‐scale websites and strong understanding of web development technologies, third party applications and platforms and social media in conjunction with traditional experience.
- The ability to launch large‐scale websites from strategy through information architecture, user experience, and visual design and development
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 or more years of project management experience, including work with project management concepts, methodologies, and tools.
- At least 5 or more years of experience managing digital projects, preferably in a consulting or agency environment
- PMP Certification is preferred
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance upon date of hire
- 401(k) with an employer match
- 20 days of PTO, and a week off between Christmas and New Years
- Flex hours
- Dog-friendly office
- Steady supply of M&M’s