We are looking for someone who has strong technical skills and the ability to present actionable insights to inform digital marketing strategies. You must have a passion for marketing, excellent analytical skills, be detail-oriented, and work well within a team.
Here’s what you’ll be doing each day:
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioral data
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, and clients
To be successful in this role, our preference is that you:
- Have 2-3 years of relevant experience at an agency or within a digital marketing team at a medium-to-large sized organization
- Are certified in Google AdWords and Google Analytics, G4 is preferred
- Are proficient in Google Workspace (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Have worked with social media ad platforms including Facebook and Instagram
- Possess a deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms
- Have worked with data aggregation and reporting platforms such as TapClicks
- Have experience collaborating on digital marketing campaigns
- Have strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Are able to make data-driven decisions
- Have excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills
- Are able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
More important details:
- Ologie maintains a clientele of purpose-driven organizations. This position may support projects for colleges, universities, and schools, healthcare systems, and nonprofits advancing arts and culture.
- This position can follow our hybrid work model at our office in Columbus, Ohio, with our preference for candidates to reside in Columbus or the surrounding area, or within the State of Ohio.
- The salary range for this position is $52,000 – $60,000. Your final salary will be determined based on your training and relevant experience.
- Ologie offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes health, dental, vision insurance; company-sponsored life and disability insurance; optional life insurance; mental health support; and a 401(k) profit-sharing plan with a company match. Paid time off includes your own flexible personal time, along with paid holidays throughout the year, including a holiday break (typically up to six days) at the end of December. We also offer a flextime work schedule.