At Ologie, the resourcing manager acts as the intersection for the overall agency workflow. They assign projects and deliverables across the agency and work as the liaison between all work teams. The ideal candidate works well in organized chaos, and thrives when they can dig deep into projects, identify potential problems, and resolve them for the best outcome.
- Maintain a keen understanding of deliverables for current and upcoming projects.
- Take ownership of agency resourcing for specific work teams and stay informed about day-to-day workloads.
- Evaluate the available staff resources, including aptitude, work style, and workload, against creative needs. Prepare staffing solutions based on matching the right teams with the right projects.
- Assign client project work and new business opportunities to work teams.
- Ensure that all resource allocations are up to date in our project management system and that staff are informed of their assignments.
- Continually monitor resourcing for efficiencies and work hours, and report concerns and opportunities to agency leadership.
- Collaborate with Client Partnership on project scopes so that work is accurately accounted for. This might include change orders for additional work streams or discussions about adding a freelance budget.
- Make sure that our project management tracking systems are updated with all required data and that audits are in place to ensure accuracy.
- Manage agency requests for paid time off, which includes tracking and reconciling time off, and keeping key stakeholders updated on upcoming absences.
- Evaluate the agency’s workload to anticipate our need for freelance support.
- Manage our relationships with freelancers, including negotiating and finalizing contracts, tracking the use of their contracted time, and performing administrative duties to ensure invoice setup and payment.
- Track freelance spending weekly and communicate budget information to the Finance and Business Management teams.
- Five or more years of experience in creative project management or resourcing.
- Experience in agency project management.
- Master multitasker who can handle competing priorities and deadlines.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong judgment and discretion with confidential information.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including drawing on various methods to uncover the underlying issues and needs, their causes, and possible solutions.
- The ability to incorporate structure and process.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for interacting with all levels of management and staff.
- Sound self-management skills, including conveying confidence, demonstrating flexibility.
- Perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Extreme organizational expertise, with impeccable attention to detail.
This position can be fully remote, or follow the hybrid work model at our offices in Columbus, Ohio.
Ologie offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, company sponsored life & disability insurance, optional life insurance and a 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan with a company match. Paid time Off with Ologie includes your own personal time along with a company paid holiday break ( typically up to 6 days ) in the month of December and other paid holidays throughout the year.