Specialties: Conceptual thinking, Branding, Design
Ologie is looking for a conceptual thinker with a passion for design. You’ll be a great fit if you are a curious problem solver and are naturally driven to create breakthrough work. We want you to have experience and confidence interacting directly with clients. And of course, we want you to love being on a team with lots of other fabulously talented creative people.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with your team members on the approach, creative development and implementation of projects.
- Ownership of your work and schedule, consistently delivering against deadlines and managing your time efficiently.
- Interacting with clients to present your work fluently and compellingly, to accurately interpret feedback, and to move things forward with clarity, decisiveness, and momentum.
- Being present for all parts of a project, from kickoff through final delivery, with a sense of responsibility for seeing the details through.
- Mentoring team members with less experience and contributing to the collective knowledge of the creative group and the agency as a whole.
To be successful in this role:
- You are a driven individual who can collaborate and design at a high level to produce memorable, compelling, and effective work.
- You have strong conceptual and strategic skills, developing solutions that cross all platforms of brand experience. You are comfortable working with colleagues in other disciplines, including print, digital, and video.
- You can work in a variety of mediums and formats, with a passion for always learning more. You also possess excellent typography skills and an innate sense of hierarchy and layout.
- You are business minded, keeping that consideration in sight as you work with internal teams and address client needs.
- Typically, this position is held by a designer with several years of experience, a firm knowledge of print and digital media, and strong presentation, production, and mentorship skills.