Here’s what you’ll do:
- Provide superior writing skills on multiple projects.
- Contribute your ideas and work as part of an integrated, multidisciplinary agency team.
- Collaborate seamlessly with all disciplines and execute against all creative components.
- Establish tone and copy style to appropriately reflect brand positioning.
- Participate in client presentations with skills that demonstrate a clear vision of how the work addresses the client’s needs.
- Actively engage in internal brainstorms and client workshops.
To be successful in the role, you’ll:
- Be able to work both solo and collectively with other teams.
- Gracefully handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess a strong work ethic and an unremitting attention to detail.
- Take ownership of your work, consistently delivering against deadlines and managing your own time.
- Skillfully translate strategic insights into creative concepts.
- Embrace change and challenges with a growth mindset.
- Build trust with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a firm knowledge of print and digital media.
- Have at least five to seven years of agency experience.
This position can be fully remote, or it can follow the hybrid work model at our offices in Columbus, Ohio.
Ologie offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance; company-sponsored life and disability insurance; optional life insurance; mental health support; and a 401(k) profit-sharing plan with a company match. Paid time off includes your own flexible personal time, along with paid holidays throughout the year, including a holiday break (typically up to six days) at the end of December.